Damson Health has considerable experience working with the full range of provider organisations, NHS bodies, social enterprise organisations and private sector providers, to bid for clinical service contracts, either in full-blown public sector procurements or under the Any Qualified Provider (AQP) arrangements.
Our contribution can cover the following areas as required:
- Developing new clinical models and pathways
- Preparing economic evaluation of proposed models including financial viability and affordability
- Building new partnerships between organisations, NHS, Social Enterprise and Independent Sector, to enhance the value of the bidding entity
- Preparing bid strategy
- Handling of all of the formal sections of official procurements
- Development of operational plans for implementation
- Developing presentation & pitch strategy including supporting materials
- Support in contract negotiations with commissioners
Most recently we have been involved in bids for entire community health services, out of hours services, APMS GP Practices and other clinical services.